The Marley Eternity Cedral lap cladding fibre cement board we use comes in 23 different colours with wood grain prints, which has a life expectancy once fitted of at least 50 years. The view the available colours click here. If you would like to order a sample, click here.
If you would like to see more or to request a sample click here.
Our Garden rooms are built to last for all year round use and mainly require no planning permission or building regulations.
Standard features of our rooms include the following –
- Concrete base (if needed).
- Wall construction using 4X2 treated timbers, osb and breather membrane lined.
- Roof construction using 6X2 treated timbers, Osb lined with an EPDM covering.
- A choice of 3 different cladding finishes – Softwood – Cedar – Marley Cedral lap.
- Fully insulated.
- Electrical package including feed from house 4 double sockets and Led down light internally.
- A choice of windows and doors. Including aluminium bi fold doors.
- Electrical under floor heating matt with a touch screen thermostat.
- Fully plastered.
- Oak effect laminate flooring and skirting boards fitted.
- All buildings are 2.5 meters or less in height externally with an internal head height of.
- 10 year structural guarantee. (see below)
We make our outbuildings specifically to ensure that planning permission is not needed. We keep our buildings under 2.5 meters high and under 30m2 floor area. We also make sure the outbuilding do not take up over 50% of your properties land and the building is not placed on land forward of a wall forming the principal elevation of your house. All building over 15 square meters need to be at least 1 meter away from all boundaries.
Garden Room Guarantee
- Our buildings are structurally guaranteed for 10 years, with a life expectancy of 30+ years.
- 3 years for internal misting of the double glazing units and for door and window hinges and locks.
- 1 year for internal linings and trims and floor finishes.
- 7 years on all Aluminium Bi fold doors.
- External cladding conditions affected by the weather are not guaranteed for the softwood and cedar builds, 2 coats of finish are applied with in the price of the building. We recommend customer treat the cladding every 6 months to a year to preserve its colour.
- The Marley cedral lap cladding is guaranteed with us for 10 years, the cladding should be kept clean. This cladding has a life expectancy of 50+ years.
- PVC door and window adjustments are not covered in our guarantee but may be necessary from time to time; usually the customer can carry this out easily. Please call us if you need any advice doing so.
- Internal decorations are not covered with in this guarantee.
- Timber is a natural product and although we select the best quality materials available, sometimes warping may occur.
- If the customer is deemed to be responsible for any remedial works carried out by us, the customer will be charged accordingly.
Timber outbuilding are a fantastic traditional option for any garden.
Why not browse our full range and let us know what you would like a quote on?